- Must possess a valid Supervise Construction Work for WSH certificate (BCSS)
- Minimum 3 years of Construction working experience
- Experience in either Piling, Ground Anchor, Deep soil mixing, Micropiles or Grouting (either one) required.
- Knowledge in emails / SMS / Text messages / Whatsapp
- Good supervisory skills with ability to give effective instructions based on a good understanding of the situation.
- Knowing the details and thinking end-to-end.
- Able to have prompt, open and direct communications when supervising a team of workers.
- Able to work independently with high level of initiative.
- Has a sense of urgency and willing to get “hands dirty” to resolve issues.
- Has a keen sense of cost consciousness to maximize value for the company.
Accountability & responsibilities:
- Coordinates with client on the work activities.
- Responsible to deliver project productivity to target numbers at work area.
- Responsible to ensure execution of the daily project plans and activities (e.g. rig movement, and people allocation and material arrangement) at work area.
- Responsible to get approval from PM for changes in required resources (e.g. OT, additional manpower or additional equipment) for work area.
- Responsible to accurately verify and validate material and equipment deliveries to work area.
- Responsible to record accurately and timely manpower / equipment time card.
- Responsible to highlight QA / QC non conformances to Site Engineer.
- Responsible to maintain the good working conditions of the equipment (e.g. planned periodic maintenance i.e. daily, monthly, etc, boom down inspections, taking effective steps to respond to breakdowns, etc)
- Responsible to implement HSEQ compliance in execution of projects e.g. Pre-Task Talk, tool box talks, Safe 7, Lifting Plans.
- Ensure working platform safety at the work site.
- Develops direct reports through performance feedback.
- Ensure full compliance to companies HR policies (e.g. Ethics, COBC, Site discipline) for their team.
- To perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by superior. Must be willing to work in construction sites/ outdoors environment and be exposed to different weather conditions.
Working hours: 7.00am - 4.00pm
Work schedule: 6 Days (Monday to Saturday)
Work location: Singapore, various project site locations in Singapore
Send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com