A day in the life of a Proposal Engineer
- Assist to formulate bid strategies, cost calculations and risk assessments.
- Prepare and compile supporting documents and preliminary costing for tender or bid submissions.
- Evaluate technical queries and conduct project site recce to assess viability.
- Draft Offer Letter or bid submission for management review.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through active customer engagement.
- Develop and take part in solutions presentations.
- Professional Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 1 year working experience in design/site-related work (preferably in ground improvement)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
What We Offer - Benefits
- Annual Leave, Medical Insurance Coverage, Medical Leave, Annual Performance Bonus, Learning & Development Opportunities, Referral Incentive & Employee Assistance Programme
- Global & Regional networking opportunities
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
We encourage applications for the right candidates regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race. Learn more about Keller's Inclusion Commitment at https://www.keller.com/how-we-work/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
Working hours: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm (Mon - Fri)
Work schedule: 5 days (Mon - Fri)
Work location: Singapore
Send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org