We are looking for a Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer to join our team in Singapore.
- Professional Degree in Civil Engineering, preferably with Masters in Geotechnical Engineering
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Familiar with Office 365 suite, Plaxis 2D, & slope/w.
- Effective communication skills and enjoy interacting with people at all levels
- Meticulous, an eye for details and sensitive in figures or numbers
- Positive attitudes/ drive for result and willingness to learn
- Good self-discipline and ownership of tasks
- Comply to the office HSEQ guidelines and Keller policies and procedures.
- Design support for tender works includes
- Review and summarize soil condition reports, tender specifications and requirements.
- Identify and summarise geotechnical problems and technical risk.
- Analyse geotechnical problems and draft technical proposal.
- Design related coordination works for ongoing projects includes
- Perform analysis and design with in accordance with current legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Guide and train engineers (Applicable for Senior Engineer).
- Prepare detailed construction drawings with the assistance of draughtsperson.
- Conduct regular site visits to integrate design concept and actual ground conditions.
- QC review and verification between design assumptions and actual site conditions.
- Carry out geotechnical analysis and design using tools such as Slope/W and Plaxis as well as Keller’s in-house software.
- Conduct back analysis and research for future improvement based on actual performance and as-built data.
- Prepare technical proposal for remedial work during construction when required.
- Liaise with clients/ consultants/ sub-contractors on technical related issues.
- Attend technical clarification and meeting with clients/ consultants in the presence of a senior geotechnical engineer.
- Execute and ensure HSEQ targets and objectives are met in the work.
- Implement relevant policy and procedure defined in Keller’s Integrated Management System.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by superior.
Working hours: 08.30 - 18.00
Work schedule: 5 Days (Monday to Friday)
Work location: Singapore
Send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org