Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with internal stakeholders within the Finance and Operations team on project forecasting and improving the projects’ performance. You will also be actively involved in providing insights into project WIP, collections, risks, opportunities and cashflow.
To be successful as a Project Accountant, you should demonstrate strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to interpret data strategically. You will also be expected to have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience in communicating key financial data and translate complex financial concepts to stakeholders. Outstanding candidates should display accountability, proactiveness, initiative and the commitment to see projects through to completion.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
A day in the life of Project Accountant
- Monitor project performance, determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical metrics; clearly communicate projects’ results and status to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Active involvement in project budgeting and forecasting processes; administer and review all plans against actual results with a view to identify, explain and correct variances as appropriate
- Maintain project schedule and cost forecast throughout project
- Analyse schedule and cost trends and provides actual and forecasted cost schedules to project team
- Support audit by providing the revenue records & receivables (WIP, AP & Retention) & COGS
- Provide insights into project WIP, collections, risks, opportunities and cashflow
- Present all financial data in a transparent way, attends project and management review to present cost status
- Actively reviewing and recommending measures for continuous improvement in project management and reporting processes
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving project performance.
- Support monthly Group reporting and forecasting requirements.
You will need:
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience, prior exposure to accounting for construction contracts will be advantageous.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills is essential.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power-point)
What We Offer:
- Annual Leave, Medical Insurance, Medical Leave, Variable Bonus, Learning & Development Opportunities, Referral Rewards & Employee Assistance Programme
- Global & Regional networking opportunities
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race. Learn more about Keller's Inclusion Commitment here.
Working hours: 08.30 - 18:00 (Mon-Fri)
Work schedule: 5 Days (Monday to Friday)
Work location: Singapore
Send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org