We are looking for a Mechanic/Assistant to join our operations team in Singapore.
- Higher Nitec or equivalent professional certificate. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience with heavy machinery maintenance and repair
- Knowledge in heavy equipment diagnostics and mechanical systems
- Must be willing to work in construction sites/outdoors environment and be exposed to different weather conditions.
- Comfortable to undergo Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) to enter worksite.
- Required to be fully vaccinated or on track to full vaccination due to work environment.
- Perform daily repair/maintenance and recording of repair and service undertaken/completed on site/yard.
- Reporting faults detected and others needs for repair/replacement of the machinery/equipment, as well as assisting in diagnosing malfunctions.
- Assemble, set up and commission all types of construction equipment relating to company’s operations.
- Perform/follow up required preventive/corrective maintenance and required repairs.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness for all machineries and equipment.
What We Offer - Benefits:
- Annual Leave, Medical Insurance Coverage, Medical Leave, Annual Performance Bonus, Learning & Development Opportunities, Referral Incentive & Employee Assistance Programme
- Global & Regional networking opportunities
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment