Keller Group is the world’s largest independent ground engineering specialist. With 150 years of service to the construction industry, the group has around 10,000 employees worldwide and offices in over 40 countries. Keller is renowned for providing a full range of technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions across the entire construction spectrum. Sectors we serve include infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental. The Keller group has a strong profile in Asia and the Middle East, and unrivalled coverage in Europe, North America, Australia and South Africa.
Keller’s global scale means that we are equipped with the financial strength, know-how and capacity to handle the largest and most complex projects around the world. Keller’s local focus means that we can also respond quickly to our many customers and can handle smaller projects with ease.
Keller in ASEAN
In ASEAN, Keller combines geotechnical design and construction experience with our core products in ground improvement and heavy foundations. Since the 1970’s we have built a strong presence in Singapore and Malaysia, providing heavy foundations, ground improvement, specialist grouting, and earth retention systems. Keller ASEAN also has a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong and Philippines.
Over the years, targeted acquisitions have added capability and experience to the Keller Group. In 1998, Frankipile Indonesia, a reputed bored and driven piling contractor joined the Group. In 2009, Keller Group acquired Resource Piling, a premier bored piling contractor in Singapore. In 2014, one of Malaysia’s most experienced driven piling contractors, Ansah, became part of the Keller Group.
In ASEAN, Keller has local offices with experienced design and construction personnel on board. We have a wide range of specialized rigs, equipment and tools. As part of the Keller Group, we have access to global expertise and resources. These capabilities enable us to provide cost effective, fit-for-purpose geotechnical solutions across different market sectors.
Over the years, we provided geotechnical solutions for various projects across Asia including:
- Bored Piles for Singapore’s Gardens by the Bay
- Vibro Compaction for the Singapore Parallel Train petrochemical complex
- Drilling and Grouting for Malaysia’s SMART Tunnel, Kuala Lumpur
- Ground Anchors for Malaysia’s Pasar Rakyat station
- Vibro Stone Columns for an offshore fabrication yard in Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Compaction Grouting for a power plant in Paiton, Indonesia
- Vibro Stone Columns for an onshore gas plant in Malampaya, Philippines
- Vibro Compaction for Hong Kong’s Container Terminal No. 9
- Driven piles for Tanjung Bin Power Station in Johor, Malaysia
- Bored piles for Ciputra World Surabaya in Indonesia
Keller has proved to be a vital partner in solving geotechnical problems for large and small projects.